The author is a twenty something who loves pandas, penguins, anime, manga, and day-dreaming.
What makes me happy:
My Family: I owe them big-time. I am such a lucky brat to have a lovely family. Despite their flaws and imperfections, they match my greedy little self.
My Friends- I’ve a few friends. I always rant and boss around but they are still here beside me. Nothing more to ask.
Life- I used to daydream of becoming someone, but now, I just want to stay as who I am. I am happy and contended.
Music- My interest and shall I say my greatest frustration? I can’t sing nor play the drums, but I surely do have a keen inclination to it. I like criticizing, internalizing, and reliving whatever soul the song has.
Movies- They fascinate me. Thus, they make me want to live idealistically. I am sucker for tragic love stories, war films, and inspirational ones like Tuesdays with Morrie.
Books- I am not a bookworm, but certainly, I do adore writers with great analogies and metaphors regardless how mundane things are. I like the simplicity yet amusing and mind boggling lines.
Anime and Manga- I am not an otaku but I do love these Japanese creations. I can read and watch for months and I can wait for years just to know what happens next. Yes! Anime and manga taught me that waiting is a skill.
What makes me NOT kick the bucket:
1. To work as a DJ or VJ in a music company- It has been my goal since I was a kid.
2. To be a rock journalist- but first, I must learn how to write.
3. To learn another language- I am currently working on my Korean and Japanese skills, which saddened me to say that they’re lower than the elementary level of any language learner.
4. To go to my TOP PICK COUNTRIES-
- Japan: I want to witness the Hanabi and Sakura Festival).
- Korea: I will be able to see my friends and former students.
- Spain:My family name has Spanish origin, and our country had been invaded by them, so why not try to see what they have.
- Singapore” Universal Studio is there. I want to work there (dream on!)
- Amsterdam:The city of Freedom and Sin. I’ve read about this Iepen, it’s like snow, but it’s a seed.
- Mongolia: I want to find my own dinosaur bones.
5. To marry my DAISY. No explanation needed =)
“Laissez les bon temps rouler.”
I don’t own all photos (the links are provided to credit the owners).
I don’t write to insult, defame or offend anyone. If ever, you have violent reactions let me know at once.
I love what I am doing. If you think I’m not that good, well, we think alike.hahaha
I am not a professional so please just bear with me.
I am learning to appreciate writing, reading, and photography so help me by leaving some comments.